This is a look I usually wear day to day. It's a great look when you're short on time, so it's pretty easy to put on in the mornings. You don't need the exact products I use, but these are the ones I have on hand that work! It's a very neutral look, so I would recommend this for a casual outing.
-Lip Gloss (Mini Juicy Tubes Smoothie in Fifth Avenue Frosting)
-Mascara (Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black)
-Face Powder (Korres Wild Rose Compact Powder in WRP2)
-Cream Blush (Revlon Cream Blush in Rosy Glow)
-Eye Brightener/Concealer 1 shade lighter than your skin (Covergirl & Olay Eye Concealer in #215)
-Eyeshadow Base/Concealer (Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat)
-Shimmery Nude Eyeshadow & Darker Brown Shadow (Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Duo in Mocha)
*You might need to use other colors for some of the products if your skin tone is different)
1. Take your lighter concealer and pat a small amount under your eyes with your fingers to lighten your dark circles (if you have them)
2. Take your eyeshadow base or other concealer and put on eyelids to prime them for eyeshadow and over lighter concealer to return skin to your regular tone.
3. Put your blush on with your fingers on the part of your face where your cheekbones are.
4. Take your face powder and apply it all over your face with a powder brush.
5. Put the lighter shade of eyeshadow on your lid, and the darker shade in the crease.
6. Put on your mascara.
7. Swipe on some lip gloss and you're good to go! :)
-Hope you like it!
Here's a fact about myself so you can get to know me better. I think I'll put one fact in every post until I run out of things, haha
1. I love to dance. I have done ballet since I was seven years old. I stopped for 2 years because pointe shoes were messing up my feet, but now I'm back doing many styles of dance (no pointe shoes though :P)